Uncover the secrets of Raconda!
Multiplayer Creature Combat,
Taming, and Trading RPG
Roleplaying game in development
Introducing the first 5 ADAMON as 3D Cardano NFTs
with unique stats, required to breed in the ADAMON RPG
ADAMON Genesis Video Trailer
How to Mint
- Create a Cardano wallet. Examples of compatible wallets include CCVault, Nami, and Gero.
- Never attempt to purchase an NFT from an exchange. They do not support them (and you can’t control your ADA staking)!
- Fund your wallet with enough ADA to cover the mint price and at least 2 extra ADA to cover fees.
- Locate the “Send” tab in your chosen wallet, and identify the receiver/receiving address field.
- Return to this website during the mint, and click the Mint button.
- Follow the instructions in the popup window to provide your wallet address and number of NFTs you want to buy.
- Click the copy button to copy the sale address to your clipboard.
- Paste the address into the receive address field in your Cardano wallet application.
- After pasting any crypto address, always double-check the address to confirm where you’re sending.
- Enter the total amount in the ADA amount field.
- Confirm the transaction. Double-check all details and enter your spending password.
- NFTs can take some time to deliver depending on the Cardano network load. Generally, expect to see it within a few minutes to a few hours.
- You’ll be given a refund if you sent the wrong amount, or if the NFTs are sold out when we process your transaction.
- To view your NFTs, go to Pool.pm and paste any of your receiving addresses into the search field.
To be eligible for your discount:
– enter a wallet address holding ADAMON Founders’ Cards
– use that wallet to send your transaction